The Sakari ActiveCampaign integration allows you to:
- Send text messages directly from Sakari and the Sakari mobile app
- Send text messages from an ActiveCampaign automation
- Send MMS (image) text messages
- Configure SMS templates
- Use multiple phone numbers to send messages
- View sent and received text messages inside ActiveCampaign
- View in-depth messaging details on the contact profile
Before you get started, please create a new Sakari account (if you haven't already) at: https://sakari.io/signup
Connect Sakari in ActiveCampaign
- Open ActiveCampaign.
- In ActiveCampaign, click on the settings icon in the lower left
- Click on Show Navigation by hovering over the ActiveCampaign icon in the top left.
- Click on Developer.
- Create (or retrieve if existing) the API Key and API URL. Copy and paste these values into your notes.
Connect ActiveCampaign in Sakari
- Log in to Sakari at https://hub.sakari.io
- In Sakari, go to Integrations > Marketplace
- Find the ActiveCampaign integration
- Click View and Add
- Copy and paste the information for the API Key and API URL directly into the fields inside Sakari
- There are four optional settings. We recommend turning all of these on and clicking Save.
Inbound timeline events
- Creates a Note when a new message is received, containing the content of the message
Outbound timeline events
- Creates a Note when a new message is sent, containing the content of the message
Message received info properties
Adds information about the last message received to ActiveCampaign in custom contact fields, providing more information on received messages than timeline inbound events
Enable opt-in / opt-out
Populates custom contact date fields in ActiveCampaign when contacts Opt-In and Opt-Out to messages (see Sakari Support for Opt-Out Keywords)
Save your settings
- Once you've chosen your options, click the blue Save button. This will automatically begin connecting your ActiveCampaign and Sakari accounts for an initial sync
- Once the sync is completed and successful, you’ll receive a confirmation email
- From now on, any time a contact is added or edited inside of ActiveCampaign, the information will be updated inside of Sakari
You're done- you've completed the Sakari and ActiveCampaign integration!