Text messages can be sent in bulk to multiple contacts from ActiveCampaign by enrolling a list in an automation.
Create a list
Create a List of contacts in ActiveCampaign. This support article walks through how to set that up: How to Create an ActiveCampaign List
Create a new automation
- Create a new automation in ActiveCampaign, starting from scratch.
- Select the Subscribes to a list trigger.
- Select your list, decide how frequently the workflow should run (usually it's just Once). Click Add Start.
Add the Sakari Send SMS action
- Add the Sakari Send SMS action following these instructions:
- Account - Select which Sakari account to use
- From - the phone number Group that your messages will send from
- Message - the message you will send to each contact
- Add opt-out suffix? - Should a "Reply STOP to stop..." messaging suffix be added to your message?
- Media - Include an image URL to send image text message (US and Canada support only)
- Click Finish and you're done!