Build SMS automations based on specified triggers to send a Sakari text message automatically.
- If you haven't already, create a new Sakari account: https://sakari.io/signup
- In Active Campaign, click on Automations in the left navigation.
- Select the Create an Automation button.
- Choose a pre-populated automation or create your own by selecting Start from Scratch.
- You will be prompted to choose your Start Trigger. The trigger that you specify will result in a Sakari SMS text message being sent to a contact.
- After you've chosen your trigger, the screen below will pop up for you to select an action
- Click on CXApps in the left navigation tab
- Select the Send an SMS Message via Sakari option
- Configure the Sakari settings:
- Account - select which Sakari account to use
- From - the phone number Group that your messages will send from
- Message - the message you will send to each contact
- Add opt-out suffix? - should a "Reply STOP to stop..." messaging suffix be added to your message?
- Media - include an image URL to send an image text message (MMS - US and Canada support only)