How to send personalized text messages to members of a HubSpot active or static Lists
This article will not cover the creation of a List in HubSpot. For how to create a HubSpot List, please see this support article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists/create-active-or-static-lists
Create your HubSpot List
This List can be active or static.
Create a workflow
In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows
- Click Create workflow
- Select a Contact-based with a type of Center on date
- Select the date that you would like to send your text message
- Click the Set enrollment triggers button
- Select the List Memberships filter type
- Select your list name and click the Contact is a member of List option
- Apply the filter
- Click the orange + icon to add a new action
- Click the Sakari Send SMS integration extension
- Configure the Sakari Send SMS action
- Phone Number - typically, you'll use the contact tokens to enter the mobile number or phone number here
- Message - the message you want to send
- Messaging Type - select transactional or marketing.
- Run As - this is only used when you have multiple dedicated phone numbers. Learn more about the Run As field.
Completed List workflow
- Name your workflow by clicking the pencil icon at the top right.
- Click Review in the top right to turn your workflow on, and you're done!