How can I automatically create a new HubSpot task when a contacts responds to a text message?
This can be accomplished using a HubSpot workflow.
1. Log in to your HubSpot account.
2. In the HubSpot top navigation go to Automation > Workflows.
3. Click the Create Workflow button in the top right.
4. Select: Contact-Based > Start from Scratch. Click "Create Workflow" button.
5. Click the Set enrollment triggers button.
6. Select a workflow trigger of Sakari SMS: SMS Received.
7. Select "Message ID" as the trigger criteria with a value of "is known"
Click the "Apply Filter" button.
8. Click the "Re-enrollment" tab. Make sure both boxes are checked on.
9. Click "Save."
10. Now you've completed your trigger, and you can select your available actions. Actions will be completed each time the triggering event occurs.
11. Now we will add the action to create a task notification. Click the "+" sign to add an action.
Select the "Create task" action.
13. Complete the information that will be used to define your task.
In our example we've automatically included the First and Last Name of the contact and the message body in the task notes.
Click "Save" when complete.
14. Click the "pencil" icon to give your workflow a name.
15. Click the "Review" button in the top right.
16. Click the "Turn on" button in the top right.