Sakari can text-enable your existing landline or Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) phone number in the United States and Canada.
Your team can continue to use your existing company landline or VOIP phone number to send/receive voice calls. All text messages will automatically be routed through Sakari and displayed as your landline phone number.
Landline Texting Pricing
Standard Sakari text messaging rates will apply. The additional phone number is treated as a standard United States or Canada phone number, and standard phone billing rates apply.
To view the messaging pricing, please visit: https://sakari.io/pricing/
1. Upgrade to a paid plan. In Sakari, if you're not already on a paid plan, please follow the steps in this article: How To Upgrade Your Account. Text-enabled numbers are $4/mo USD on the Pay and Go plan, or one is included for free with all monthly subscriptions.
2. Open your Account Settings by clicking the icon on the top right of the Sakari Dashboard.
3. Navigate to the Phone Numbers tab.
4. Click the red "Add" button on the bottom right-hand side of the panel.
5. Select "Configure Existing US/CA VoIP or landline number" and fill in the information requested.