Firstly, if you don't already have the HubSpot and Sakari integration installed, you can complete the process here: https://hub.sakari.io/signup/
This is the phone number you will send your text message to. You have a few options for this field:
- Mobile Phone Number HubSpot token - this will automatically insert the Mobile Phone Number for the contacts HubSpot record.
- Phone Number HubSpot token - this will automatically insert the Phone Number for the contacts HubSpot record.
- Hard-coded Phone Number - you can hardcode any phone number in to the Sakari Send SMS action. This works well if you want to automatically trigger a text message to a specific person.
This is the message you will send to your contact. This text can include:
- Static text (e.g. Hello)
- HubSpot contact personalization tokens (e.g. First Name, Company, etc.) These are added by clicking the Contact Token text in the top right of the field box.
- Emojis 👍
- Website Links
The messaging type is used to select what type of message you're sending to your contact. There are two options for messaging type, when you select marketing a suffix is appended to your message.
- Transactional - no suffix is added to your message body
- Marketing - an opt-out suffix is added to your message body. This is typically similar to "Msg&data rates may apply. Reply HELP for help, STOP to cancel."
The media field is used to send text messages with an image (MMS messages). The image can be linked in two different ways:
- Hardcoded URL - enter a hard coded link to an image URL (e.g. https://sakari.io/wp-content/uploads/sakari-logo-350x100.png)
- HubSpot contact personalization tokens - add a HubSpot contact token to a property with an image URL
Hardcoded and HubSpot Token Examples
In the token example, this contact property should be an image URL that is publicly available.
The Run As field is used to select which phone number should be used when you have multiple phone numbers with Sakari. Please refer to this article for more information on the field: Run As Workflow Field
Additional Contact Owner Attributes (JSON)
The Additional Contact Owner Attributes field is used to add personalization tokens that are specific to individual contact owners. Please refer to this article for more information on the field: Additional Contact Owner Attributes (JSON)