How can I populate the HubSpot Total SMS Send and Received properties?
When you link your Sakari account with HubSpot, Sakari will automatically create two new HubSpot properties:
- SMS Received Quantity
- SMS Sent Quantity
By default, the values are not populated, just the property is created. A workflow is needed to populate these properties.
Setting Up the Workflow
1. In HubSpot, in the top navigation go to Automation > Workflows
2. Create a new contact-based workflow from scratch
3. Create a trigger using the Message Received ID is known. Turn re-enrollment on.
4. Add an action of Increase or decrease property. Select the Contact property of SMS Received Quantity with a numeric value of 1.
Once configured, each time a text message is received, the property of SMS Received Quantity will be increased by 1.
5. Name your workflow, review it and you're done.