When a new Sakari SMS conversation is created in Intercom, two Conversation Tags are applied. These tags can be used to identify SMS conversations in Intercom and to create new views.
How to Create SMS Views in Intercom
1. In Intercom, with the conversations Inbox click the Create view button.
2. Give your new view a name. Click the the Add Filter button to add a new filter.
3. Select your Conversation Tag option and select your filtering options.
You have two choices:
- All SMS. Using the tag of SMS will select all Intercom SMS conversations
- Outbound Number Level. Using a Phone Number Group tag will select all Intercom SMS conversations using a specific outbound phone number.
4. Save your view. Your new view should now be visible.
Please sign in to leave a comment.