How to setup the Intercom integration
Connecting Intercom to Sakari
- Log in to your Sakari account at https://sakari.io
- In the left navigation, go to Integrations > Marketplace
- Find the Intercom integration click View and Add
- Confirm the integration between Intercom and Sakari SMS.
- Click the green Authorize Access button.
Configuring the Integration
- Auto-Assign admin to conversation - when enabled, when a conversation is started in Intercom, it will be auto-assigned to an admin.
6. Click the blue Save button.
7. Now we need to display the Sakari widget in Intercom. Log in to your Intercom account.
8. In the Intercom Conversations inbox, click on the Edit apps button in the bottom right column.
9. Click on the pin to pin the Sakari widget to your apps.
10. Click Done. The Sakari Send SMS module should be visible in your Intercom conversations inbox.