Send a single message from Sakari anytime, from any page, with Sakari Quick Send.
Using Quick Send
To use Quick Send:
- Look for the lightning icon in the bottom right-hand corner of any page in Sakari:
- Hover over the icon until it changes to the messaging icon:
- Click to open the message configurator
- Select the Group that contains the Sender you want to send your message from
- if you're just starting out with Sakari, select My First Group
- Search for and select the Contacts you want to send to
- Send a group message by adding multiple contacts to this field
- Create your message
Insert an image
- Creates a multimedia message (MMS)
Supported image formats are: .jpg, .png, gif. The recommended image file size is no more than 500kb.
MMS messaging is currently only supported in the United States and Canada. To send MMS to other countries, please check out Universal MMS.
Aircall numbers imported through the Aircall integration do not support sending or receiving MMS. You can add MMS support by hosting the number with Sakari.
Insert a template
- Save time by using a pre-prepared message
- For how to create templates in advance, please see this article.
Insert a short link
- Convert a long link to a supported short link to help save on messaging costs and improve deliverability
- For more information, please see Use Shortened URL Links
- Describe the message you need and let our AI assistant come up with up to 3 different examples for you to choose from
Insert contact attributes
- Use tokens based on available Contact Attributes to personalize your message to each recipient
- Choose when the message will be sent to the recipient