Sakari offers reports that allow you to see messaging reports on your campaigns. You can view reports for executed campaigns under the Campaigns page.
- Navigate to the Campaigns page
- Select the campaign you want to see details for. You can also search for the campaign by name, or sort the page by date created or last executed
- Click the drop down button to the far right of the campaign
You’ll now be able to see information about your campaign such as how many contacts it was sent to, the success/failure rate, price, and status. If your campaign has been executed multiple times, you will see an entry for each execution.
A detailed campaign report can be downloaded under “Report.”
The bar chart will display message delivery information about the most recent execution. Hover over the columns to see more information about what the term means.
Campaign Reports Glossary
- Executed At: the date and time that the campaign was executed
- Submitted: the total number of contacts the campaign was sent to
- Failures: the number of
- Price: the cost of the campaign
- Report: download button for a detailed report on the campaign
- Processing: messages processing to be sent
- In transit: messages in transit with the carrier
- Sent: messages sent or delivered
- Errors: messages that returned an error or were not received