This article includes steps and information about cancelling or closing your account.
Sakari is committed to helping with all aspects of using Sakari, and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support team.
When closing your account:
- Access to the account will be ended immediately; if you need to download any contacts or reports, please be sure to do so prior to account closure
- Per our Terms and Conditions, any remaining credits will be forfeited.
- Any phone numbers on the account will be immediately terminated
- Closing or cancelling your Sakari account is not reversible.
How to close your account
You can self-manage closing your Sakari account from Plans and Billing
From the left navigation panel:
- Go to Settings -> Plans and Billing
- Click into the Change Your Plan tab
- Click Close Account located towards the bottom of this screen
You may be prompted to answer a few questions and confirm your account close request.