What does the CONV-003 Error mean?
The CONV-003 error indicates that Sakari is unable to find an available phone number for your message.
Most Sakari accounts have one or more dedicated phone numbers associated with the account. Each phone number has a list of supported destination countries which that number can message to. In some cases, if a specific phone number is requested to send to a country that isn't supported, or if the number is already being used in another conversation with that recipient, the CONV-003 error will be returned.
This generally occurs for one of three reasons:
- HubSpot Run-As Field Mismatch - The HubSpot workflow Run As field is used to define a specific phone number group to be used when running your workflows. If the value returned in your Run As field doesn't match any existing tags on your phone number groups, you will receive a CONV-003 error.
- Action Required: Ensure that all phone number groups have tags that match your returned Run As field values. Please see this video: https://support.sakari.io/hc/en-us/articles/360055894931-How-to-Manage-Multiple-Phone-Numbers-in-HubSpot
- International Messaging to Unsupported Country - If the selected phone number group only has phone numbers which do not support messaging to that country for your recipient, you will receive a CONV-003 error.
- Action Required: Select an alternative phone number group that has numbers that support messaging to that country, or add a phone number that supports messaging to that country in your designated phone number group.
- The Phone Number is already Active - If the selected phone number group has phone numbers that are already active in other grouped or non-grouped conversations with that recipient, you will receive a CONV-003 error.
- Action Required: Close any existing conversations in Sakari to that recipient and/or ensure that your phone number is not active in more than one phone number group.