Use Zapier to easily connect Sakari with thousands of other software programs without any coding required.
Zapier lets you connect Sakari to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in.
How do I connect APP to Zapier?
1. Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
2. Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
3. Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Sakari SMS"
4. Use your credentials to connect your Sakari SMS account to Zapier.
5. Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.