When Sakari phone number groups are used, each user can define how they want to be notified of new inbound text messages for that phone number group.
NOTE: This feature requires enabling phone number groups for your account.
1. In Sakari, open the "Notifications" from the menu on the left-hand side.
2. Select your preferred notification type. You can select SMS, Email or Slack:
- Slack - this will send a message to a Slack channel of your choice (requires you to have a Slack account and a workspace). If selecting this option, click "Add to Slack" to make the connection and get the list of channels to choose from.
- Email - this will send an email to your user email address (from your user profile) when a new text message is received.
- SMS - this will send a text message to your personal phone number (from your user profile) when a new text message is received.
3. Click SAVE.
Please sign in to leave a comment.