When Sakari phone number groups are used, each user can define how they want to be notified of new inbound text messages for that phone number group.
1. In Sakari, open the "Notifications" from the menu on the left-hand side.
2. Select your preferred notification type. You can select SMS, Email or Slack:
- Slack - this will send a message to a Slack channel of your choice (requires you to have a Slack account and a workspace). If selecting this option, click "Add to Slack" to make the connection and get the list of channels to choose from.
- Email - this will send an email to your user email address (from your user profile) when a new text message is received.
- SMS - this will send a text message to your personal phone number (from your user profile) when a new text message is received.
3. Click SAVE.