Setting up the integration between Aircall and Sakari allows you to share your Aircall phone numbers with Sakari for text messaging. Aircall numbers can still be used for voice calls via Aircall after the integration. You will need active accounts with Aircall and Sakari to set up your integration.
There are four steps to connect Aircall with Sakari:
- Notify Aircall
- Connect Aircall to Sakari
- Connect Sakari to Aircall
- Import your Aircall numbers
Before you set up the Aircall integration in Sakari, please let the Aircall team know you want to text-enable your numbers with Sakari as they need to configure your numbers appropriately.
Click here: Create a ticket with Aircall
Connect Aircall to Sakari
- Log in to your Sakari account
- In the left navigation, go to Integrations > Marketplace
- Find the Aircall integration
- Click View
- Click Add
Connect Sakari to Aircall
- You will be redirected to Aircall. Log in to your Aircall account.
- Confirm the Aircall integration by clicking the Authorize button