You can add image links to your messages directly inside of ActiveCampaign and send them as an MMS. *Please note that MMS messaging is only supported in the United States and Canada currently.
1) Make sure you have the Sakari and ActiveCampaign integration set up.
2) Log in to ActiveCampaign and click the Automations button in the left navigation pane.
3) Click the Create an Automation button on the top right.
4) Complete all the necessary steps to build your automation. You can view our ActiveCampaign SMS automation setup guide here.
5) Once you have completed building your automation, the last step will ask you for messaging criteria. At the end of the modal window, there is an option for a Media URL.
6) You must copy and paste a hard-coded link of your picture message as the Media URL. This can be done by right-clicking on the image and selecting Copy Image Address.
7) Paste the link into the ActiveCampaign media field and a URL should populate.
8) Select Finish. Now, when your automation runs based on your triggers/actions, your text messages should include the image that you provided the link for.