You can add images to your messages and send them as an MMS.
Note: MMS messaging is only supported in the United States and Canada today
Note: AirCall numbers don't support sending or receiving MMS messages.
Requirements: Supported image formats are: .jpg, .png, gif. The recommended image file size is no more than 500kb (up to 600kb for US/CA local phone numbers).
From the "Send Message" box
Note: You need to have the image hosted in a location with a publicly accessible link.
1. Open the "Send Message" window for the contact or the deal that you want to send an MMS to.
2. Insert the link to the image in the "Media URL" box.
3. Complete your message and click send.
Using the "Conversations" window
1. Open the "Conversations" window for the contact or the deal that you want to send an MMS to.
2. Next to the "Message" box, click on the "Add Attachment" button. It's represented by a paper clip icon.
3. Drag and drop the file to the box or click to open the file explorer and select a file.
4. Complete your message and click send.