You can add images to your messages and send them as an MMS. There are different ways of doing this, depending on whether you are sending a message to one contact from the Contact, Deal, or Ticket view or to many contacts using Workflows.
Note: MMS messaging is only supported in the United States and Canada today
Note: AirCall numbers don't support sending or receiving MMS messages.
Requirements: Supported image formats are: .jpg, .png, gif. The recommended image file size is no more than 500kb (up to 600kb for US/CA local phone numbers).
From the Contact, Deal, or Ticket View:
1. Open the Sakari "Send SMS" popup from your contact, deal, or ticket.
2. Next to the "Message" box, click on the "Add Attachment" button. It's represented by a paper clip icon.
3. Drag and drop the file to the box or click to open the file explorer and select a file.
4. Complete your message and click send.
From a Workflow:
We also support sending additional media from workflows, by configuring the "Send SMS" workflow action options. Please see this article for more details:
The media field is used to send text messages with an image (MMS messages). The image can be linked in two different ways:
- Hardcoded URL - enter a hard coded link to an image URL (e.g. https://sakari.io/wp-content/uploads/sakari-logo-350x100.png)
- HubSpot contact personalization tokens - add a HubSpot contact token to a property with an image URL
Hardcoded and HubSpot Token Examples
In the token example, this contact property should be an image URL that is publicly available.