Pricing Plan Options
We offer two pricing plans with Sakari: Pay and Go and monthly subscriptions.
- Pay and Go Plan - Credit is added in $10 USD increments and consumed over time. All dedicated phone numbers are priced additionally, which start at $4 USD per month.
- Monthly Subscriptions - Monthly subscriptions start at $16 USD per month and offer a lower per message rate and include one free dedicated US, Canada, United Kingdom or France phone number (other countries are available for an additional charge).
Each plan has an associated message segment per country, which can be found here. These plans are all month-to-month with no contract and you can upgrade or downgrade at any time. Any unused credits in a month will roll over for a period of 90 days.
All messaging plans can be shared across your entire team, with unlimited users and contacts. Each plan is on a month-to-month term, with no contract, no per user fees, no setup fees and any unused credit will roll over for a period of 90 days.
At any point additional top-up credits can be purchased to supplement your credit - paying the same per message segment rate of your current plan.
How much does it cost to send my message?
Your cost per text message is based on three criteria:
- Your Sakari messaging plan
- The length of your message, which is measured in segment
- The destination country of the recipient
What is a text message segment?
All plans are billed based on messaging segments sent and received. The longer your message is, the more it costs. Generally, every 160 characters is a segment, you can learn more about segments here.
What happens if I consume all of my credits?
Sakari measures your account balance in terms of US dollars of credit. If your account balance falls below zero, you will be unable to send more messages.
Can I purchase more credits mid-month?
Can I change my plan at any time?
Yes. You can upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time. Your per-segment rate is based on your current messaging plan.
What if I want to send messages to multiple countries?
You can mix/match messaging across multiple countries with a single Sakari messaging plan. Your messaging plan will have an associated per-segment rate for each country, which can be found here.
Your account will have an account balance which is measured in terms of US dollars of credit. When you send or receive a text message from the recipients country your account balance will be deducted by the number of messaging segments sent or received with that country.