How to Configure your Sakari Number for Outbound Calling in HubSpot
Using your Sakari-provided phone number you can make calls directly from the HubSpot system.
1. In HubSpot, click the Account Settings cogs (in top right)
2. In the left navigation Select Sales > Calling
3. Click the Add phone number link
4. Enter the Sakari-provided phone number. You need to verify ownership of this phone number, this can be done through a SMS message or a Phone call (if you select a phone call, make sure you have configured call forwarding before selecting this option).
5. Make the new phone number your default phone number by clicking the "star" icon to the left of the number.
6. You can now call within HubSpot from any contact record.