How can I bulk import my HubSpot lists in to Sakari as contact tags?
Sakari contact tags can be used to organize your contacts in Sakari, and to send bulk messaging campaigns through the Sakari dashboard.
For HubSpot customers not on a Professional plan, they don't have access to HubSpot workflows. This article walks through how to add your HubSpot list tags to Sakari in bulk.
1. In HubSpot create your list of contacts. The list may take a few minutes to populate.
3. In the left navigation go to Integrations > HubSpot.
4. Click the blue "Synchronize" button in the top left.
5. Wait a few minutes, you will receive an email when the synchronization is complete.
6. Your HubSpot list will now be added as a contact tag for all of the matching contacts. These can be viewed by going to Contacts in the left navigation.
7. These tags can be used in your Sakari messaging campaigns to filter your contacts.