How can I send a rich text message linked message using Sakari?
What are Rich Text Messages?
Rich text messages are text messages with a link to a Sakari-hosted webpage within your text message. These hosted pages can be used for a variety of applications, including:
- Review Requests
- Appointment reminders
- Event announcements
Rich text messages have the advantage over a standard webpage of being customizable for a specific user. Customizable elements include names, dates, maps, call to actions and more can be included in your rich text message page.
How Can I send the using Sakari?
Rich text messages are created in Sakari using two templates:
- Web Template - The web template is an HTML (webpage) that is customized for your business application.
- SMS Template - The SMS template is used to "deliver" the rich text message to your contact. It includes a link to the Web template.
1. Log in to your Sakari account at https://hub.sakari.io
2. In the left navigation go to Templates > Web
3. Create/Edit the web template you would like to send. The templates are built in HTML. After you've completed editing your template, save it.
By default, your Sakari account will come preloaded with six example web page templates.
4. Create a SMS template. In the left navigation go to Templates > SMS. The SMS template is used to send the web template as a link.
In our example, we are going to use the Review Request Web Page template.
5. You're done. You can now send your message as a template in Sakari, or in HubSpot using a webhook.