Messages with a “sent” or “delivered” messaging status indicate that Sakari has received a confirmation that the message was sent to the carrier.
Sent messages appear in the Inbox like this:
Messages with a “sent” or “delivered” messaging status indicate that the carrier provided a delivery receipt showing the message was sent or delivered to the contact's handset
Delivered messages appear in the Inbox like this:
A message marked 'Sent' or 'Delivered' has not been received at the handset. What can I do?
- Does the mobile device have sufficient signal? If not, power the device off, wait 30 seconds, and then power it back up.
- Is the destination mobile device powered on?
- Is the device connected to the home carrier's network? We cannot guarantee message delivery on devices roaming internationally or off-network.
- Can the mobile device receive non-Sakari text messages?
- Can the mobile device receive messages from another Sakari number or with a shorter one-segment (non-concatenated) message body?
- Can other devices using the same mobile carrier receive your messages?