How to configure your Aircall phone numbers for use with Sakari
Setting up the integration between Aircall and Sakari allows you to use share your Aircall phone number for both voice and text messaging.
To setup your integration you will need an account with both Aircall as well as Sakari.
Aircall Integration Setup
1. Contact Aircall Support through a support ticket submitted here: Enable SMS (see the note above).
Aircall has its own dedicated Support portal.
If you're new to Aircall Support, please follow the instructions provided on this guide to get set up.
2. In your Sakari account, go to Integrations > Aircall in the left navigation.
3. Click the Connect button
4. You will be redirected to your Aircall. Login to your Aircall account.
5. Confirm the Aircall integration setup by clicking the Authorize button
6. Confirm your numbers have been set up. In Sakari, go to Account Settings > Phone numbers and confirm that your Aircall phone numbers are visible.
If you have any existing SMS conversations they will continue to use your old phone number. Please close the active conversations.