Auto responders can be setup for your account to automatically reply when a contacts submits a specific keyword to your account.
Sakari can enable automatic responses for your dedicated Sakari phone number.
Using auto-responders, anytime a text message is received that meets your conditional rules, a pre-formatted automatic response can be sent within seconds. Auto-responders are a great way to let your contacts know you'll be in touch, or to automate the sending of personalized information.
Setting Up the Auto-Responder
The Sakari team will configure the auto-responder for your account. When setting up the auto responder, we can configure the conditions that will trigger the auto response, as well the what the response will be.
Sent Message Configuration Options
- When a single specific word or number is provided (e.g. "info" or "27")
- When multiple specific words or numbers are provided (e.g. "Fall Promo", or "Fall 2020")
- When any words or numbers are sent
Automatic Reply Options
- Reply with a hardcoded word or paragraph (e.g. "Thanks for contacting us, someone from the team will be in touch shortly.")
- Personalized responses based on provided information in the sent message. For example, if the contact sends the message "House 24", the response could be "Thanks for contacting us about house number 24, Mary from the sales team will respond shortly."
To get started, contact the Sakari team.