Automatically create a HubSpot notification when your contacts respond to your text message in HubSpot
1. Log in to your HubSpot account.
2. Go to Automation > Workflows.
3. Click the Create Workflow button in the top right.
4. Select: Contact-Based > Start from Scratch. Click "Create Workflow" button.
5. Click the Set enrollment triggers button.
6. Select the Sakari SMS: SMS Received property enrollment trigger type.
7. Select Message ID as the trigger criteria with a value of is known.
Click the Apply Filter button.
8. Click the Re-enrollment tab. Make sure both boxes are checked on.
9. Click Save.
10. Now you've completed your trigger, and you can select your available actions. Actions will completed when the trigger event occurs.
11. Now we will add the action to create a notification. Click the orange Add an action button.
12. Click the + icon to add an action. Select the Send Notification option under Productivity.
13. Select who will receive your notification. It can be individual users or teams.
Select how the HubSpot notification will be delivered, either In-app alert, or a mobile push notification to your phone.
14. Give your workflow a name. Click Review in the top right to turn your workflow on.