How to create a manual messaging campaign in Sakari.
1. Select Create Campaign from the left navigation.
2. Select the Manual campaign type.
3. The campaign interface is broken out to three sections:
- Select Contacts - select which contacts will receive your message
- Design Template - configure the message that will be sent to your contacts
- Reporting - select to receive a message summary report by email after a delay.
4. Select your contacts. Determine which contacts will receive your message by creating attribute filters and/or tag filters. Your contacts must meet all filtering criteria.
5. Generate your messaging template. You can use an existing template, edit an existing template, or create a new template.
6. Select your message reporting. You can have a campaign message report automatically sent by email after a minute/hour/day delay of your choice.
7. You're done! Click Save
Please sign in to leave a comment.