How to create a CSV file upload campaign in Sakari.
Prepare your CSV file to upload.
The file needs to have a minimum of the following two mandatory columns:
- Mobile: the phone number you wish to send the message to.
- Country: the 2-character country code of the number you wish to send the message to (e.g. if you are sending to an American Number, type "US")
You can add any number of additional columns you like. Each of these columns will be a field that can be used for personalizing the message.
Select Create Campaign from the left navigation.
Select the "File Upload" campaign type.
The campaign interface is broken out to six sections:
- General - Here you will define the campaign name, the description (optional) and the messaging type
- File Upload - upload your file to map your fields
- Field Mapping - upload a CSV file and map your data columns
- Design Template - configure the message that will be sent to your contacts
- Reporting - select to receive a message summary report by email after a delay.
- Summary - an overview of your CSV upload campaign
Field mapping - File upload. Click the "Field Mapping" button and upload your CSV data file.
Field mapping - Data column mapping.
Generate your messaging template. You can use an existing template, edit an existing template, or create a new template.
Select your message reporting. You can have a campaign message report automatically sent by email after a minute/hour/day delay of your choice.
Click Save. You've now created your file upload campaign template. No messages will be sent until you execute the campaign.
Execute your campaign. Click the blue "play" button, upload your file, and your messages will be sent.