Can I connect my existing Twilio account with Sakari?
Yes. Connecting your Twilio account to Sakari allows you to utilize all of the Sakari integrations, while managing your messaging with Twilio.
How to Link your Twilio Account to Sakari
1. Login or create a Sakari account: https://hub.sakari.io/signup
2. Upgrade your account to the Pay and Go plan, this will put your credit card on file in the Sakari payment system.
3. Log in to your Twilio account console (https://www.twilio.com/console).
4. Click on the “Cog” icon in the top right corner and select Settings.
5. Record the Account SID that is displayed.
6. Click on API Keys in the left menu navigation.
7. Click on the red “+” button
8. For the friendly name, enter “Sakari” and click on Create API Key
9. Record the API SID and Secret.
10. Log in to your Sakari account at https://hub.sakari.io
11. Go to the page URL: https://hub.sakari.io/integrations/twilio (this page is not displayed in the navigation menu in Sakari)
12. Enter the information from Twilio.
Phone numbers should be entered in the E.164 format. If you have multiple phone numbers, separate they using commas.
Select your preferred plan (contact us for details).
13. Click Save.
14. Your Twilio phone numbers should now be visible in your Account Settings under Phone Numbers in Sakari.
Complete Twilio Pass-through Account Setup