A Sakari Conversation consists of the outbound messages and inbound replies that you exchange with a specific Contact. Conversations can cover the entire message history with a Contact, or a Conversation can be Archived and re-started with the next outbound or inbound message.
Conversations in the Inbox view are filtered by Group.
- The messages in the Conversations in each Group were sent and received using the number in that Group
- The signed-in user must be part of the specified Group to view a Conversation
For more information, please see Groups.
- Click the Group dropdown selector at the top of the screen
- Select your desired group to view Conversations
Your Inbox dropdown will display an 'Unassigned' Group.
Messages will appear here if sent from a number not dedicated to your account, usually the Shared Pool (for more information, please see Phone Number Overview).
If messages appear in Unassigned that you expected in another Inbox, please:
- Confirm the email permissions between the User, the intended Sender and any integration are set up correctly using Groups
- Archive the Conversation
- Try sending the message again
- If this doesn't resolve the issue, please open a ticket with our Support team
Filtering the inbox to show only Unread messages allows you to view only the messages that need a reply quickly.
- In the left navigation, select Inbox
- Click the inbox menu
- Toggle on the filter Unread setting
Checking the Archived box will add Archived Conversations to the Inbox view. For more information on Archived Conversations, please see Archive a Conversation.