What is happening?
- As part of the V2 rollout, Sakari will be migrating Contact Tags functionality into Contact Lists
When will this change occur?
- This roll out will occur over the next few weeks
- If you have not already, you will received an email notifying you that your account tags will be migrated within the next few days
How does this impact me?
- You may need to familiarizing yourself with the new interface if you have not already used V2 to utilize your campaigns
- Tag functionality will now be managed as Lists on your contacts
- If you are currently using Scheduled or Manual campaigns:
- No additional action needed
- If you were utilizing File Upload campaigns:
- Please read more about On Demand campaigns.
To switch to V2, click on the TRY V2 Beta at the top of your screen. If you do not see this, you are already in V2.
Some users may have been unable to edit a campaign in the Beta-V2 version of Sakari pre-migration. This was due to the Tags to List functionality change. Once your account is migrated, you will be able to edit your campaigns in V2.
- Zapier integration will no longer support tags
- If you are utilizing a Zapier workflow, you may check that workflow
- Once migrated, tags will no longer appear in your V1 interface; you will need to use V2 campaigns with lists
- HubSpot lists automatically sync as new lists in Sakari; there is no need to manually sync (to tags)
Your contacts will no longer have tags. Instead, they will belong to Lists of the same name in the V2 interface.
If you are still using the V1 instance, you will need to switch to V2, as the tags will be cleared as the migration occurs.
- There is no restriction on the number of lists a contact can belong to.
- For example, if previously your contact had 3 tags, they will now be on a corresponding 3 lists.
With v2, your Campaign configuration will be limited to a single list as the audience.
If you've previously had multiple tags as recipients within a single campaign, you will be migrated later in the process and our team will reach out to you.
The configuration of your V1 campaigns (Campaign details, Contacts, Conditions, Message, and Schedule) will persist in V2.
Campaigns will no longer require an existing template. You can create a campaign and enter a message directly from the campaign configuration.
On Demand Campaigns (previously Manual and File Upload)
File Upload Campaigns will now be set up as On Demand campaigns.
- Please note, in the case that you previously used File Upload campaigns, you will no longer be prompted to upload a new CSV when executing the campaign.
- You must now first Edit the campaign, and upload a new file in Contacts
- Failure to edit the campaign before executing will result in the campaign being sent to the previously executed campaign contacts.
- When upload the CSV, make sure you are mapping the columns.
Below is a video on how to upload a file to your existing on demand campaign:
Please note, as shown in the video, creating a list from your upload is not required
Manual Campaigns function similarly to V1.