If you are receiving the error "Twilio appears to have been disconnected error" this indicates that there is an issue with Sakari connecting with your Twilio account.
Things to check for:
- Verify the Twilio Account SID and Auth Token are correct
- Verify the correct Twilio Account (or sub-account) is being accessed
- Ensure the Account is active, not suspended or closed
- Ensure no extra characters or spaces are being included
- Ensure the API Key's Twilio Region matches the request's specified Twilio Region