This article is specific to the new Beta Sakari customer dashboard. If you are not using this beta, please look for the article without the [BETA] in the subject.
The full public release to all Sakari customers of the new portal is currently slated for early/mid October, 2023.
Sakari allows for unlimited users within your account. To view, edit and add new users and adjust their permission levels:
- In the left navigation select Settings > Account Settings
- Select the Users tab
When adding new users to your account, there are four available permissions roles:
- Administrator - Full account permissions. Manage users, billing and all messaging capabilities.
- Campaign Manager - Full account permissions, except no access to account settings (User Management, Billing, etc.)
- Sender - No access to account settings and can't modify or create existing campaigns or templates. Can send messages.
- Read Only - No access to account settings and read-only access to system.