Setting up the integration between CallRail and Sakari allows you to share your CallRail phone number for text messaging with Sakari.
To setup your integration you will need an account with both CallRail as well as Sakari.
There are two setup steps to connect your CallRail account with Sakari:
Connecting CallRail to Sakari
- Login in to your Call Rail account to obtain your API key.
- In CallRail:
- Click on the square in the top left corner and then click on My Account
- Click on My Profile
- Click on API Keys
- Click on Create API V3 Key
- Capture the key that is generated in the table
- Log in to your Sakari account at https://hub.sakari.io
- In the left navigation, go to Integrations > Marketplace
- Find the CallRail integration click View and Add
- Enter the API keys captured in the first steps
Adding your CallRail Numbers
Once you have connected your CallRail account with Sakari, you can easily add your CallRail numbers to your Sakari account.
Adding your CallRail numbers:
- In the Sakari left hand navigation panel, navigate to Senders > Add Sender
- Select Import Number, select CallRail
- Select the number(s) you would like to import and click Import