This article is specific to the new Beta Sakari customer dashboard. If you are not using this beta, please look for the article without the [BETA] in the subject.
The full public rollout of the new portal for all customers will occur Oct 20, 2023.
Using the Sakari Slack integration, you will be able to:
- Receive a Slack notification anytime a new text message is received
- Respond to text messages in Slack
- Initiate a new text message conversation directly from Slack
- Define by each phone number group what Slack channel should be notified
Connecting Slack to Sakari
- Log in to your Sakari account at https://sakari.io
- In the left navigation, go to Integrations > Marketplace
- Find the Slack integration click View and Add
- Connect your Slack instance
- Select each phone number group and what Slack Channel should be notified when a text message is received