- Sakari recommends avoiding using all free URL shorteners when sending your messages.
- The sending of links is not supported on trial accounts. Please upgrade to a paid Sakari plan.
It is recommended to keep your message as short as possible, and we have built a native URL shortener in to Sakari to help.
To shorten your link:
- In the left navigation select Inbox
- Select your contact and draft your message template
- Click the URL Shortener button
- Enter your URL. Sakari will automatically shorten your link and insert it into your message body.