Use the Campaigns view in Sakari to view, manage, execute and report on the campaigns you have created
The Campaigns view will show each of the campaigns you've created in a 'collapsed' view.
This view will show you:
- The name of the campaign
- The date it was last executed
- The date it is scheduled to be executed next (if applicable)
- If a campaign was created as 'On Demand' then you will see 'No executions scheduled'
- Whether the campaign is Active or Paused
Search and sort campaigns
Campaigns can be searched by name in the Search box.
The view can be sorted by:
- date created (most to least recent)
- date last executed (most to least recent)
Click the three dots to reveal the available actions for that campaign:
- Pause / Resume
Click the 'arrow' on the right of the collapsed view to switch to expanded view.
You'll see a timestamp of each execution of this campaign. For each execution, you'll see:
- The quantity of messages submitted to the carrier
- The quantity of failed messages
- The total price of the submitted messages
- The status of the campaign
On the right you'll see a chart showing you the quantity of messages that:
- are processing - newly created and validated
- are in transit - with carrier
- have been sent (or delivered)
- encountered an error (with processing)
Hover over any column to see more detail on the messages in each status - for example, the nature of the errors that were encountered.