Prior to sending text messages in HubSpot, please ensure you've completed all of the HubSpot integration steps outlined in this support article: Setting up integration between Sakari and HubSpot
1. Log in to your HubSpot account
2. Go to Automation > Workflows
3. Click the "Create Workflow" button in the top right.
4. Select: Contact-Based > Start from Scratch. Click "Create Workflow" button.
5. Click the "Set enrollment triggers" button.
6. Select the "SMS Received property" enrollment trigger type.
7. Select "Message" as the trigger criteria with a value of "Known." Click the "Done" button.
8. Click the "Change re-enrollment options" link.
9. Select both:
- Allow contacts who meet the trigger criteria to re-enroll when any one of the following occurs.
- The SMS Received property Message is known
10. Click "Save."
11. Now you've completed your trigger, and you can select your available actions. Actions will completed when the trigger event occurs.
Click the orange "Add an action" button.
12. There are numerous action options you can select from. Some of the popular ones are:
- Create a task
- Send an internal SMS
- Send an email
- Send notification
- Trigger a webhook
In this example, we're going to walk through the "Create a task" action.
13. Complete the following:
- Title - this will be the title of your created task
- Due date - when the task is due to be completed
- Email reminder - select if you want an email reminder to be sent to the task owner
- Notes - add additional notes to the task
- Assign Task to - select who owns the task
Click "Save" when complete.
14. Click the "pencil" icon to give your workflow a name.
15. Click the "Review" button in the top right.
16. Click the "Turn on" button in the top right.
17. Click "OK" to confirm your workflow is on.
18. You're done! Now, whenever a text message response is received, a new task will be created for the contact owner requesting that they respond.
Keep learning! Recommended articles on HubSpot integration with Sakari:
- HubSpot: Setting up integration between Sakari and HubSpot https://support.sakari.io/integration/hubspot-setting-up-integration-between-sakari-and-hubspot
- HubSpot: Sending individual text messages https://support.sakari.io/integration/hubspot-sending-individual-text-messages
- Adding Email Alerts when Message Responses are Received https://support.sakari.io/integration/adding-email-alerts-when-message-responses-are-received