Prior to sending text messages in HubSpot, please ensure you've completed all of the HubSpot integration steps outlined in this support article: Setting up integration between Sakari and HubSpot
1. Log in to your HubSpot account
2. Go to Contacts
3. Select any contact record. Ensure that the "Phone Number" field is populated. When this field exists for a contact, the "Send SMS" button will appear.
4. Click the "Send SMS" chat button to open the chat interface window. Type your message and click the white arrow "Send" button.
5. The message will be sent and appear on your contacts timeline. If they respond, you'll also see that on the contacts timeline as well.
TIP: Make sure you turn on Email notifications for message responses. Here's a support article on setting that up: Adding Email Alerts when Message Responses are Received
Keep learning! Recommended articles on HubSpot integration with Sakari:
- HubSpot: Setting up integration between Sakari and HubSpot https://support.sakari.io/integration/hubspot-setting-up-integration-between-sakari-and-hubspot
- HubSpot: Creating a workflow trigger when a message is received https://support.sakari.io/integration/hubspot-creating-a-workflow-trigger-when-a-message-is-received
- Adding Email Alerts when Message Responses are Received https://support.sakari.io/integration/adding-email-alerts-when-message-responses-are-received